Monday, March 28, 2011

The first workout in the Czech Republic

My hubby and I used to go to the gym everyday. At one point we even had a trainer who pushed us vigrously. I could bench press 80 lbs, and my hubby could do 100 lbs at one point. Let's just say we were fit :)

Now that the time has passed, and we have been only working out by ourselves at home (doing cardio and yoga mainly), we started to feel rather weak. So, off to the gym we went.

There is a small gym near our flat, and you can workout for 60CZK/person without having a membership. Good deal! Okay, the machines are about 10 years old at least, and the locker room is rather depressing, but you get to work out. I was also surprised that there were so many people around noon time during the weekdays. Way to go Brno people!

No comments:

Post a Comment